4/8/12

Not That it Matters but I'm Back!

   Life has been a bit hectic. Just as it is for everyone but I feel a bit more hectic than usual for me. I'm still unemployed and out studying  and taking up some computer classes and about to do some forklift and stacking training. Anything to give myself some new skills and a better chance at finding a decent paying job. What time I have had online has been studying and a few diversions into Google Plus territory (Oh, I love it so!) and have ALLOWED myself to get a bit down about the entire situation. There's more going on in the house but like I said before, nothing that no one else has gone through.

   Anyways, this blog besides Google Plus are welcome diversions from real life at times. And sometimes necessary to have a few laughs, a few discussions and even learn a few things. I didn't get to review the last episode of "The Walking Dead" and I may still get around to doing a shorter version of the reviews I usually do, and maybe even get around to talking about a few others.

   See you soon! (Sooner if I follow you on Google Plus!) Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment