4/5/11

Funny and Weird Drink Names

Besides the Flaming Dr. Pepper and the Chocolate Covered Grasshopper, what is there?!
Roll Me Over and Do Me Again
Purple MotherFucker
Jamaican Me Crazy ( I LOVE this pun!)
Sex With an Alligator
Gets Ya Laid Coffee
Godmother’s Lesbian Lover (Ha Ha Ha)
The Lost Tourist (sounds like I won’t drink that one on my trip to Mexico!)
Smurf Piss (these are ALL real)
Duck Fart (who comes up with these?)
Bend Me Over (someone was drunk when they came up with this one)
Alien Secretion
Hop, Skip, and Go Naked
Don’t Spread Your legs in the Jungle (yeah, insects n stuff)
Santa’s pole (this one makes me chuckle)
Tie me to The Bedpost, baby
The Spitting Hamster
Fuck Me Rough
Vulcan Death Probe (drunk by nerds everywhere)
Suicide (never drink this one on a bridge)
And the one that tickles my funny bone the most…
LegsSpreader
There are plenty more out there, but these are my personal faves. You can look them up, they’re not invented by me.
Any additions?

1 comment:

  1. Haha this was an original post! I did not know of half of these drink names !

    ReplyDelete